Alice Jacobs, MS, CRC State Fund | Self-Insured
Alice has over 30 years of vocational, job accommodation, management and mentorship experience along with being a certified rehabilitation counselor since 1988. She earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Exercise Physiology and a Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling and Vocational Evaluation from West Virginia University. She currently is one of the principal partners at SCA Pacific Case Management with offices in 11 counties throughout WA state, providing services to private employers, state fund/self-insured workers compensation, ADA, and legal cases. She also works directly with employers providing expertise to their Human Resources departments with job modification and ensures compliance with State and Federal laws concerning individuals with disabilities. In addition, she is active with the new Vocational Recovery Pilot Workstream with WA State Department of Labor Industries, assisting with the testing/implementing best practices for Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors. Alice is based out of the Olympia area and works throughout Western Washington. She has a cat named Cuddles and a dog named Ellie.
Jodi Easley, BA, CDMS, CEAS, PGAP Provider State Fund | Self-Insured
Jodi is a Principal Owner and Vocational Case Manger with over 28 years' experience providing a variety of vocational rehabilitation services and mentoring fellow Vocational Case Managers. Jodi holds a Bachelors Degree in Human Services and a Vocational Rehabilitation Masters Certificate, both earned at Western Washington University. She also is a Certified Disability Management Specialist, a Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist I, and Certified Progressive Goal Attainment Program Provider. She provides vocational services throughout Western Washington.
Sybil Evans, MA, CRC, ABVE/D, CEAS, PGAP Provider State Fund | Self-Insured
Sybil has been in the vocational field since 1994 when she started with SCA, eventually becoming a Principal Owner. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree from University of Washington and a Master of Family Therapy degree from Pacific Lutheran University. While in High School, Sybil traveled to Washington D.C. and fell in love with George Washington University. She later said that would be her dream school to attend. When the opportunity to go to George Washington University presented itself years later, Sybil was ecstatic to make that dream a reality and now has earned a Post Graduate Certificate in Forensic Vocational Rehabilitation, from George Washington University. She is certified as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), Board certified as a Diplomate from the American Board of Vocational Experts (ABVE/D), has earned a certification in Ergonomics Assessment(CEAS I) and is a registered Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP) provider. Sybil also provides Ergonomic Assessments, assistance with Light Duty program creations, job modifications and assistance with ensuring compliance with State and Federal laws concerning people with disabilities. She is active within the vocational community and sits on the board of the Vocational Technical Stakeholders Group (VTSG) and has participated in numerous committees, including with the Washington State Self Insurers Association.
Vocational Counselors and Counties Served
• Andrea Rodgers, BA, CDMS King | Pierce | Thurston
Andrea has worked at SCA Pacific Case Management since 2015 providing vocational rehabilitation, assessments, retraining assistants and employer consulting for Washington State Department of Labor and industries. Prior to becoming a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, Andrea worked in the financial industry. She graduated from the University of Washington with a Bachelors degree in Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences. When not working, Andrea enjoys spending time with her family, running half marathons and hiking.
• Anna Thornburg, MS, CDMS Kitsap | Pierce | Thurston
Anna has been a VRC since 2012 and graduated from Brandman University with a Master's degree in Human Resources with a minor in Organizational Leadership. She specializes in planning, delivering, and coordinating a full range of vocational and case management services to disabled/displaced workers, including assessment of individual's skills and abilities to determine their ability to work in a specified occupation along with development of return to work plans. Outside of work, Anna enjoys life with her son, friends and family.
• Beth Neeson, BA, CDMS King | Pierce | Snohomish
Beth has been and vocational rehabilitation counselor and employment counselor for more than 30 years, entering the field of vocational rehabilitation counseling for Injured Workers in 1998. Prior to becoming a VRC, she worked as an Employment Counselor within social services programs for 10 years, where her job duties included facilitating workshops in resume development, interviewing skills, and job search skills. She has a bachelor’s degree in Sociology and Community Services from Seattle University. She became interested in vocational rehabilitation counseling when she herself was an injured worker. Thanks to prompt treatment and job modifications, she has been “back to work” successfully for over 20 years. Job modifications remain a keen interest in her work, along with resume development.
• Carole Barron, M Ed, CRC, CCM King | Pierce | Snohomish | Self-Insured
Carole has been a vocational rehabilitation counselor and consultant for 36 years. She holds a B.S. degree from Indiana University in Sociology, and Social Service and received a fellowship from the University of Washington to complete a multi-disciplinary Master's degree in Vocational Rehabilitation, Vocational Education, and Special Education, obtaining a M.Ed. Throughout her career she has nurtured strong interests in the psychological aspects of disabilities, the assessment of motivation, and how individuals learn. Carole has a wide assortment of skills in working with injured workers, workers with disabilities, the self insured community in Washington State, the US. Department of Labor Office of Workers Compensation programs, and private insurers who provide long term disability benefits to workers. In her spare time, she is an ardent animal lover and volunteers for a no-kill animal shelter. She also enjoys reading, painting, photography and always tried to find context for the world we live in.
• DaNika Nogle, BA, CDMS, PGAP Provider Skagit | Snohomish | Whatcom
DaNika has provided Vocational Rehabilitation Services since 2017. She earned a Bachelor's degree in Human Services in 2017 from Western Washington University. DaNika became a Progress Goal Attainment Program (PGAP) coach in 2021. She is focused on empowering clients through client centered vocational and case management services and creating personalized return to work plans. In her personal time, DaNika enjoys exploring the Pacific Northwest with her labradoodle and enjoys spending time with her family.
• Deidre Lee, BA, CDMS, PGAP Provider King | Pierce | Snohomish | Self-Insured Deidre Lee has been with us as a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor since 2001 and more recently has also taken on the role of Activity Coach and is a registered Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP) provider. She graduated from the University of Washington with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Western Washington University with a Certificate in Disability Management, Rehabilitation Counseling. She provides services in state fund/self-insured worker's compensation and activity coaching throughout all of SCA Pacific Case Management’s offices in 11 counties throughout the state of Washington. Deidre is active within the vocational community and has participated in committees with the Washington State Self Insurers Association.
• Diane DeDonato, BA, CDMS, CEAS Benton | Spokane | Yakima
Diane has been a Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant since 1999, providing vocational rehabilitation, assessments, retraining assistance, and employer consulting for Washington State Department of Labor and Industries claims. She also worked as an internal Vocational Counselor with a Pain Management Program and her primary role was to educate injured workers with chronic pain regarding the vocational process. Diane graduated from Western Washington University with a BA in Psychology and obtained her Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist certification in 2015. She conducts onsite evaluations for various referral sources in the Spokane area and North Idaho and is currently an active member of Puget Sound Human Factors and Ergonomics. Outside of work, Diane enjoys life with her children, friends and family.
• Jacklyn Kosub, BA, BS, CDMS Pierce | King | Snohomish Jacklyn has provided vocational rehabilitation services since 2019, and became a Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS) in 2021. Prior to that, she earned a Bachelor’s Degree in both Sociology and Psychology from Western Washington University in 2018. Outside of work, Jacklyn enjoys reading, hiking, and spending time with her partner and their two cats.
• Jeff Rodgers, BA, CDMS, PGAP Provider King | Kitsap | Pierce | Self-Insured Jeff has been performed various aspects within the Industrial Insurance field since 1995 and has served as a vocational rehabilitation counselor since 2017. Prior to becoming a VRC, he worked as an Self Insured Program Manager, IME Quality Assurance Manager, paralegal, and claims manager. Jeff is credentialed as a Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS).
• Jennifer Fleetwood, BA, CDMS, PGAP Provider King | Pierce | Thurston Jennifer has provided Vocational Rehabilitation services for the Department of Labor and Industries since 2014, including assessments and retraining assistance. She graduated from Washington State University with a BA in English and has a professional background in claims adjusting and commercial insurance. Outside of work, when she's not watching one of her three children participate in one of many extracurricular activities and sports, she and her family enjoy gardening, home improvement projects, cooking together, and travelling.
• Jennifer Thorne, MA, CDMS, CRC, PGAP Provider King | Pierce | Thurston | Self-Insured
Jennifer has been a vocational counselor, and with SCA, since 2006. She earned a Bachelor’s degree in Education in 2005 and went on to earn her Master’s degree in Rehabilitation Counseling in 2011, both from Western Washington University. Jennifer enjoys working collaboratively with clients and other stakeholders to assist in the recovery and return-to-work process, considering herself lucky for the opportunity to work in this capacity. She has a special interest and experience in assisting with the needs of complex claims, including traumatic brain injury. In addition to providing traditional vocational services, she is a Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP) coach and utilizes these strategies in her work with PGAP clients as well as in her role as a vocational counselor. In her personal time, Jennifer is crazy about her little boy, enjoys spending time with her family, gardening, and exploring the Pacific Northwest.
• Ryan Guppy, BA, CDMS Benton | Spokane | Yakima
Vocational Case Manager Assistants and Location
• Lisa Brandon, BA- Olympia
• Sky Carter, BA - Olympia
• Alexis Easley, BA - Olympia
• Sky Carter, BA - Olympia
• Amelia VanMeter, BS - Fife
• Brianna Peterson, BA - Fife
• Connor Eide, BA - Fife
• Edward Michael, MS - Fife
• Kaytlyn Ruff, BA - Fife
• Sandra Estrada, BA - Fife
• Isabelle Stalcup, BA- Spokane
Operations and Administrative
• Kittie Toy, Business Operations Manager
• Myra Mageo, Human Resources/Operations Specialist
• Oron Jacobs, Administrative Assistant
• Samantha Matta, Administrative Coordinator
• Dar Aldan, Administrative Assistant
• Maddie Roling, Administrative Assistant